- Cloud technology startup - Headquartered in the US with R&D based in Sofia, Bulgaria, and world-wide presence.
- Product Innovation - Cloud NAS, built as SaaS, cloud-native file system
- Team - A dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals
- Mission - To make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
Joining LucidLink as a Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) you will be responsible for ensuring that all in-bound support requests are promptly answered, triaged and internally escalated as required. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers through various channels - email, chat and phone. You will be troubleshooting customer issues related to our cloud networking product and answer technical enquiries about the product. Being part of a newly formed technical support team you’ll have the opportunity to grow within the team and take active part in all decision making and processes related to customer support.
Your skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience as Technical Support or a similar position.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Experience supporting products in desktop applications environments (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Experience reproducing clients’ issues, and leading debug sessions in live calls with customers.
- Effectively collecting debug information to ease problem solving (logs, memory dumps etc).
- Knowledge in cloud environments (e.g. AWS), networking, storage.
- Experience setting up a multi-host environment (e.g. virtualization) to reproduce complex setups.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolving cases, tracking the progress and providing required follow-up.
- Working with other teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Knowing our product inside out and being able to answer customer questions in a wide variety of areas.
- Analyzing how customers are using our services and making recommendations based on the customer needs and providing feedback to business and development teams.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- Stock option plan.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus.
- Flexible PTO days based on your needs so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Robust health care package that includes dental, medical
- Continual opportunities for learning and making an immediate impact on the business.
- This role can be located in Australia or New Zealand and is 100% remote.