- Cloud technology startup - Headquartered in the US with R&D based in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Product Innovation - Cloud NAS, built as SaaS, cloud-native file system
- Team - A dream team of 55+ dedicated individuals
- Mission - To make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, spanning from low-level system programming for all major platforms, through distributed and cloud computing, to web development.We have a high degree of trust with all of our team members, and our standards for what we do are set even higher. We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment of high autonomy, enjoys learning and strives for excellence in a daily bases. Someone who is looking to be a core member of our development team.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 1-2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- Have understanding of system and network programming - OS basics, processes, I/O, familiarity with both Windows and Unix-based OSes.
- Thrive when given a lot of autonomy to meet your goals.
- Enjoy the excitement involved with a growth-phase company.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Delivering highly scalable fault-tolerant solutions.
- Participating in technical decisions to build a better product.
- Actively develop and enhance the automation suite to maintain top notch product quality.
- Reproduce and learn complex usage scenarios and analyze their problems.
- Stock option plan.
- Excellent compensation addressing your needs.
- Additional vacation days based on your needs so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Personal assistant to help run your daily errands so you can focus on the things you enjoy.
- Flexible working hours and work location.
- Company-sponsored sport cards for you and one companion.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and a company-sponsored team lunch every Friday.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Ivan Vazov National Theatre.