- Product IT startup - based in the U.S. (the entire R&D is in Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Mission - make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere.
- Product - cloud NAS, built as a SaaS.
- Team - a dream team of 25+ dedicated individuals.
We are storage and networking experts who are building THE Cloud NAS! Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement with $4B total addressable market to transform.
LucidLink product has no analog as a technology and is designed from scratch as a cloud filesystem, addressing a plethora of distributed storage and security problems in the highly hostile Internet environment. With focus on simplicity, security and performance, we have reached a new milestone in our journey and we’re looking to expand our team with more talented members.
We are seeking a highly motivated entrepreneurial SaaS Sales Director with Media and Entertainment experience, based in Australia or Singapore, who will be responsible for executing the sales strategy against our initial go to market vertical. This is a rare ground floor opportunity in a leading technology startup in an exciting and growing market with green fields untouched sales opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prospect, develop, and close strategic accounts in the Media and Entertainment industry, with a special focus on TV/Cable/Sports; Streaming/OTT, Advertising Agencies, and Film Production.
- Contact inbound leads generated via events, marketing lists, and content-based marketing to ensure they have the information and tools to evaluate our solution
- Assist in lead generation through an active social media presence, local industry groups, networking events, and tradeshows
- Demonstrate the product to prospective customers face to face or via Zoom online meetings
- Provide customer feedback and requests to the other stakeholders in the organization
- Keep an accurate pipeline and forecast via our CRM
The Qualities You Possess
- A strong communicator and a great listener, enabling you to understand the customer's primary points of pain
- The ability to understand how our solution addresses the pain, articulate this to the customer, and get them excited about the product
- Data driven, analytical and creative thinker who can identify the best path with least resistance for a general-purpose technology with broad applications.
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
- The expertise to solve problems, drawing on your past experience and using existing resources
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them, emptying the trash can when it is full
- The finesse to close a customer without them even realizing it
- Thrive in the loosely structured, chaotic nature of a startup culture
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring
- Must have a proven track record in selling Enterprise SAAS or on-premises software solutions into mid to large size corporate organizations in the Media and Entertainment space
- Must have the ability to qualify opportunities, define the sequence of events to close deals, and articulate that strategy to your sales management and the executive team.
- 5+ years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment
- Ability to manage a large number of active leads while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities
- Documented, consistent success exceedingly quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions
- Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. Remember, this is a startup!
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Sales commission plan with ample upside opportunity
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Working with an international team and some of the best tech in the space
- And much more to come!