- Cloud technology startup - Headquartered in the US with R&D based in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Product Innovation - Cloud NAS, built as SaaS, cloud-native file system
- Team - A dream team of 35+ dedicated individuals
- Mission - To make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, enhancing all LucidLink web products.
You must have a solid fundamental knowledge in software development. You must also have experience in software engineering best practices like agile development, automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration/continuous delivery and test driven development.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience working on SaaS technologies.
- Web service architectures.
- React.js, Express, Node.js.
- Cloud services in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Docker & Kubernetes is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Work with the development team and product managers to ideate and implement web software solutions.
- Work side by side with the senior developers to create extensible and secure client-side and server-side architectures.
- Write easy to use, scalable, extensible and secure public APIs.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- Stock option plan.
- Excellent compensation addressing your needs.
- Additional vacation days based on your needs so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Personal assistant to help run your daily errands so you can focus on the things you enjoy.
- Flexible working hours and work location.
- Company-sponsored sport cards for you and one companion.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and a company-sponsored team lunch every Friday.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Vitosha boulevard.