- Cloud technology startup - Headquartered in the US with R&D based in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Product Innovation - Cloud NAS, built as SaaS, cloud-native file system
- Team - A dream team of 35+ dedicated individuals
- Mission - To make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
We are seeking a highly motivated entrepreneurial Inside Sales/Channel Sales Representative with Media and Entertainment experience, based in the East (supporting the east coast) or based in the West (supporting westcoast & APAC), who will be responsible for executing the sales strategy against our initial go to market vertical. This is a rare ground floor opportunity in a leading technology startup in an exciting and growing market with green fields and untouched sales opportunities.
Your skills and qualifications:
- A strong communicator and a great listener, enabling you to understand the customer's primary points of pain.
- The ability to understand how our solution addresses the pain, articulate this to the customer, and get them excited about the product.
- Data driven, analytical and creative thinker who can identify the best path with least resistance for a general-purpose technology with broad applications.
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- The expertise to solve problems, drawing on your past experience and using existing resources.
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them, emptying the trash can when it is full.
- The finesse to close a customer without them even realizing it.
- Thrive in the loosely structured, chaotic nature of a startup culture.
- Direct and Channel Sales experience with a deep understanding of how technology and channel partners operate and make money.
- Must have a proven track record in selling Enterprise SAAS or on-premises software solutions into SMB corporate organizations ideally in the Media and Entertainment space.
- 2 to 5 years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience PLUS.
- 2 to 5 years of individual quota carrying, channel sales.
- Must have the ability to qualify opportunities, define the sequence of events to close deals, and articulate that strategy to your sales management and the executive team.
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage a large number of active leads while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities.
- Documented, consistent success exceedingly quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization.
- End User Direct Sales Motion: Identify, prospect, develop, and close, on a direct sales motion, small and medium sized accounts in the Media and Entertainment industry, with a special focus on TV/Cable/Sports; Streaming/OTT, Advertising Agencies, and Film Production.
- Channel Sales Motion: Work with Channel and Technology Alliance Partners and their end user sales teams to develop, mature, and close SMB end user sales with and through those partners. This is crucial – we are not looking to recruit and enable hundreds of partners. We are looking to drive end user business with and through channel and technology alliance partners.
- Contact inbound leads generated via events, marketing lists, and content-based marketing to ensure they have the information and tools to evaluate our solution.
- Assist in lead generation through an active social media presence, local industry groups, networking events, and tradeshows.
- Demonstrate the product to prospective customers face to face or via Zoom online meetings.
- Provide customer feedback and requests to the other stakeholders in the organization.
- Keep an accurate pipeline and forecast via our CRM.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time. Remember, this is a startup!
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Sales commission plan with ample upside opportunity
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- A 401K plan
- Working with an international team and some of the best tech in the space
- And much more to come!