- Cloud technology startup - Headquartered in the US with R&D based in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Product Innovation - Cloud NAS, built as SaaS, cloud-native file system
- Team - A dream team of 75+ dedicated individuals
- Mission - To make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. Your main responsibility will be to lead the development of the core product's UI web, and desktop application built with Electron. You will also have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, spanning from web to desktop application development for all major platforms (macOS, Windows, Linux).
You must have a solid fundamental knowledge in software development. You must also have experience in software engineering best practices like agile development, automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration/continuous delivery and test driven development.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of professional experience developing complex web, desktop or mobile applications
- HTML and CSS
- Attention to detail and UI/UX acumen
- Multi platform desktop or mobile application development is a plus (Electron is a strong plus)
- Web service architectures is a plus
- Cloud services in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud is a plus
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Lead the implementation of the LucidLink Web apps, desktop application for macOS, Windows and Linux.
- Work closely with UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Build UIs that are intuitive, engaging, and ease business workflows for our customers.
- Build and maintaining component library based on custom design system.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- Stock option plan.
- Excellent compensation addressing your needs.
- Additional vacation days based on your needs so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Personal assistant to help run your daily errands so you can focus on the things you enjoy.
- Flexible working hours and work location.
- Company-sponsored sport cards for you and one companion.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and a company-sponsored team lunch every Friday.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Ivan Vazov National Theatre.